Acute Kidney Disease
Acute kidney injury also called acute renal failure is caused by sudden episode of kidney failure or kidney change (loss of kidney function for a duration of between 7-90 days.
Which encompasses both structural damage and Increase in serum creatinine .0.3mg/dl within 48 hours or increase in serum creatinine to >150% baseline within 7 days.
• Over use of NSAID’s
• Organ failure (e.g., heart, liver)
• Low blood pressure
• Some disease and conditions can damage your kidneys and lead to AKI
• Peeing less than normal
• Feeling drowsy or very tired
• Fluid retention causing swelling in your legs ankle
• Shortness of breath
• Chest pain/pressure
• Sometimes symptoms may be subtle
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH