Arthritis is a Joint inflammation that causes pain and stiffness.it can affect one joint or multiple joints. Acute or chronic joint inflammation often exist with pain and structural damage. Arthritis refers to around 200 rheumatic diseases and conditions that affect joints, including lupus and rheumatoid.
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Post-traumatic arthritis
• Septic arthritis
• Psoriatic arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is a classic rheumatic disease. Rheumatoid arthritis is a progressive, chronic inflammatory disease characterized by inflammation of join and destruction; autoimmune diseases are illnesses that occur when the body’s tissues are attacked by their immune system and causing inflammation (painful swelling) in the affected parts of the body.
• Involve joint pain
• Morning stiffness
• Loss of range of motion
• Loss of joint function
• Many joints affected
Osteoarthritis Degenerative joint disease or “wear and tear” arthritis. Occurs entire joint, involving the cartilage, joint lining, ligaments, and bone. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage between the bones in the joint breaks down. This affects bones to slowly get bigger; Joints cartilage often breaks down because of mechanical stress within the body.
• OA can occur together with other types of arthritis, such as gout or rheumatoid arthritis.
• Osteoarthritis most often does not cause prolonged morning stiffness.
• OA tends to affect commonly used joints such as the hands and spine, and weight-bearing joints such as the hips and knees.
• Joint pain and stiffness
• Knobby swelling at the joint
• Cracking noise with joint movement
• Decreased function of the joint.
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH