Burning feet caused by nerve damage & peripheral neuropathy, causes of nerve damage occurs due to various illnesses, back injury; degenerative changes exposure to toxins.
• In the case of peripheral neuropathy, it occurs when peripheral sensory nerves connecting the spinal cord to extremities and
damage, people who have diabetic for a prolonged time or poorly controlled diabetic/glucose level.
• Diabetes mellitus–sensory nerves of the feet and leg are mostly affected.
• Hypothyroidism underactive thyroid gland may cause a burning sensation.
• Redness, warmth or swelling
• Unusually sensation in feet
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH
© COPYRIGHT 2023. CURE 4 PAIN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.