Cystitis is usually caused by inflammation of bladder and usually caused by bladder infection. Inflammation caused by bacterial infection and it’s called urinary tract infection (UTI) or injury, and irritation of urethra. Women are more at risk due to their urethral being shorter than men’s, women get cystitis at least once in their lifetime, fifth of women who have had the condition will have it again, in which case it is termed recurrent cystitis.
• Pain in the lower abdomen, especially in the bladder region
• Burning and stabbing sensation on urination
• Urgent need to urinate
• Passing urine frequently but in small amounts
• Urine may be tinged with blood or may appear cloudy
• White discharges, bad smell.
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH