Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative disc disease (DDD) is a condition where one or more discs in the back loose their strength and most of the changes occur in the spine and that cause the loss of normal structure and function.
DDD can worsen, It can cause mild to extreme pain that may interfere with your everyday activities, It’s a progressive condition that happens over time from injury. Degenerative disc disease refers to symptoms of back or neck pain caused by wear-and-tear on a spinal disc.
• Pain -mild to severe and disabling
• Primarily affect the neck and lower back and extend to the arms and hands
• Radiate to the buttocks and thighs
• Worsen when sitting or after bending, lifting, twisting
• Cause weakness in the leg muscles or foot drop, which may be a sign of damage to the nerve root.
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH