It is a common disease of anus and a painful condition which makes the patient often anxious.
Acute Fissure: painful cleft ,deep tear through the skin extending into the anal canal its Sharp, cutting or tearing pain.
Chronic Fissure: Papilla Visible Sphincter Fibers, Deep Indurated Anal Ulcer Elevated cone shaped with skin tag ,consisting of either scar tissue the lower border of the internal sphincter, It is comparatively less painful condition Inflamed.
An anal fissure is an oval shaped small tear in the thin mucosa that lines the anal canal, it can cause injury, when pass a large stool.
• Passing large or hard stools
• Constipation and straining during bowel movements
• Chronic diarrhea
• Anal intercourse
• Pain during bowel movements
• Pain following bowel movements that can last up to several hours
• Bleeding after a bowel movement
• Crack in the skin around the anus and skin tag on the skin near the anal fissure