It is a common disease of anus and a painful condition which makes the patient often anxious.
An anal fissure is an oval shaped small tear in the thin mucosa that lines the anal canal, it can cause injury, when pass a large stool.
• Passing large or hard stools
• Constipation and straining during bowel movements
• Chronic diarrhea
• Anal intercourse
• Pain during bowel movements
• Pain following bowel movements that can last up to several hours
• Bleeding after a bowel movement
• Crack in the skin around the anus and skin tag on the skin near the anal fissure
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH