Low blood pressure (hypotension) occurs when blood pressure drops below the normal range, most healthy people, low blood pressure does not cause problems ,some of the conditions that cause in :
• Heart problems
• Endocrine problems
• Severe infection (septicemia)
• Severe allergic reaction
• Lack of nutrients in your diet
Low blood flow to organs can cause strokes, heart attacks, and kidney failure. The most severe form is shock.
• Feeling sick to your stomach or vomiting.
• Feeling more thirsty than usual.
• Having blurry vision.
• Feeling weak.
• Having cold, clammy skin.
• Breathing very fast.
• A feeling of light-headedness
• Chest pain
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH