Insomnia is a common sleep disorder that can make its trouble to fall asleep, hard to stay asleep, or cause you to wake up too early and not be able to get back to sleep.
Causes: poor sleeping habits, depression, anxiety, lack of exercise, chronic illness or certain medication & stress.
• Difficulty falling asleep at night
• Waking up during the night
• Waking up too early
• Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
• Difficulty paying attention
• Increased errors or accidents.
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH
© COPYRIGHT 2023. CURE 4 PAIN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.