Irritable Bowel Syndrome
IBS is a functional gastrointestinal disorder that affects the large intestine, move too quickly or too slowly.
- IBS caused due to stress, genetic tendency, food sensitivity Drugs, infection, and post-surgery it altered motility of the intestine.
- IBS is a chronic functional disorder characterised by abdominal discomfort or pain.
• Overly sensitive colon
• Bacterial infection in the gastrointestinal tract
• Abnormal serotonin levels in the colon
• Altered stool consistency
• Altered stool frequency
• It May be associated with
• Bloating, feeling of abdominal distension, incomplete evacuation
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH