Paralysis is a loss of control over a muscle or group of muscles in a part of the body. Most of the time, this is not due to a problem with the muscles. It is more likely due to a problem somewhere along the chain of nerve cells These nerve cells deliver the signals for your muscles to move.
Difficult or impossible to control muscles in the affected body parts.
There are many times and degree of paralysis.
• Partial (still have some control)
• Temporary (some or more muscle control comes back)
• Permanent (muscle control never come back).
• Spinal cord injury.
• Brain haemorrhage
• Toxins such as venom or poison
• Difficult move muscle
• Muscle stiffness
• Complete (difficult move muscle)
• Flaccid (muscle flabby and shrink)
• Spastic (muscle are tight and hard)
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH