Sprains & Sports Injury
Sports injury and sprain are common injury tears to the ligaments that join the ends of bones together and denotes the loss of bodily function or structure that is the object of observations in clinical examinations. The ankles, knees, and wrists are commonly affected by sprains.
Sprains – is an injury that stress joint and over stretches on supporting ligaments, this happen from a fall, twist to the body.
- Mild Sprain – ligament stretch
- Moderate Sprain – partially tears the ligament
- Severe Sprain – ligament tear completely
• Acute sprain
• Chronic sprain
• Strains are caused by stretching muscle or tendons
• Overuse of muscle through prolonged, repetitive movement.
• Muscle spasm
• Muscle weakness
• Back strain
• Hamstring muscle strain
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH