A tremor is a neurological disorder, uncontrollable rhythmic muscle contraction movement of one more part of one limb of your body. When tremors increase to a greater stage you won’t even be in the position to carry out even the simplest of tasks like, holding your cup of tea, or picking up utensils.
Types of Tremors:
- Essential tremor-. It usually affects your hands, but it can also affect your head, voice, tongue, legs, and trunk.
- Parkinson tremor– people who have Parkinson’s disease. It usually affects one or both hands when they are at rest, but it can affect the chin, lips, face, and legs.
- Dystonic tremor– involuntary muscle contractions. The contractions cause you to have twisting and repetitive movements.
• Traumatic brain injury
• Neurodegenerative diseases affected the brain and multiple sclerosis
• Addiction to drugs or alcohol
• Shaking in the hands, arms, head, legs.
• Shaky voice.
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH