Vascular Circulation Disease
Peripheral Vascular Circulation Disease (Cold Hands & Cold Feet)
Peripheral Vascular Circulation Disease called PVD or peripheral arterial disease. Slow, progressive and circulation disorder narrowing, blockage, or spasms in a blood vessel and reduce blood flow to your limbs.
Peripheral artery disease is a narrowing of the peripheral arteries serving the legs, stomach, arms and head.
• Blood clots
• Pulmonary embolism
• PAD involving the lower extremities are cramping, pain or tiredness in the leg or hip muscles while walking or climbing stairs
• Leg numbness or weakness
• Coldness in your lower leg or foot, especially when compared with the other side
• Sores on your toes, feet or legs that won’t heal
• A change in the color of your legs
• No pulse or a weak pulse in your legs or feet
YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HOLISTIC HEALTH